Establishing whether there is a relationship of biological relationship between two people. EMPIREO offers you this new tool.
There are three ways to make a relationship test , which differ by the source of the DNA sample used or the use of their results:
- Standard test Kin, private-informative.
- Relationship test, Judicial carácter
- Relationship test non standard Spit.
- Miscellaneous items (cigarette butts, sticks lollipops, gum, toothbrushes, fingerprints, etc..)
- Remains cadaver. (bones)
- Remains of DNA present in textile fabric.
- Remains of DNA in postage stamps or envelopes letter.
- Remains of digested food .
- Remains of human skin or tissue.
- Ground .
This type of sample can be considered private-information or as evidence in court depending on how sampling is done. This test is performed at an external center.